Monday, June 27, 2016

Going Solo: Bedroom

This bedroom is near identical to my last, but I couldn't really justify buying new decor when I had just revamped my bedroom last year. It's funny how your taste can change so much within just one year. I still love the purple, blue, and pops of yellow, but after having done my living room in all neutral colors, I can definitely foresee a very muted bedroom in my future.

Here a few pictures showing the layout of my bedroom, which is accessible right off of my living room. There's a full bathroom off of my bedroom, which leads into a walk-in closet with a washer/dryer (I know, so spoiled... this place is the best!).

I don't think I bought even one new thing for my bedroom, save the wall mounting rack for my tv as there wasn't anywhere else that made sense to put it.

Take a look below at my comfy quarters.






Related posts: Living room & kitchen

Room Essentials Bedding, Purple Throw, TJ Maxx Yellow Throw Pillows, Room Essentials String Lights, Threshold Mirror Set, Mainstays Clock (at Walmart), Threshold Yellow and Chevron Dipping Bowls, Food Network Egg Carton, Kirkland Desk Hutch, Gordman "J", Gordman Yellow Mirror, Better Homes and Garden Ikat Shade Owl Base Bell Shade and Teal Base, Mainstays Mug, Anthropologie Mug, Threshold Rug, JC Penney Butterfly Chair, Marshall's Blue Throw Pillow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Five

A sweet bar gift from Caroline From 50 and pouring last weekend at my brothers graduation (hello Nor'easter in May) to 90 and scor...