Monday, July 27, 2015

Endless Summer

I bought my first Lilly Pulitzer dress, the "Blossom Dobby" in an A-line style, years ago for my college graduation off of Ruelala. I'm still waiting on that classic shift, but in the meantime I did score another bargain this past spring at the Lilly for Target collaboration.

The style of this blue tunic and the pattern of the embroidery reminds me a lot of Indian clothing. I'd like to say that was my inspiration behind choosing this top but really I just grabbed anything in my size within arms reach. The racks were bare literally within less than five minutes. I only ended up leaving with this top during the sale, but I love how it looks paired with these white crochet shorts (also from Target!).

Between the lightweight fabric of the top and the breeziness of the white shorts, this was the perfect outfit to wear to the beach with my friends for our summer reunion. And when I was done walking along the boardwalk? It was time to skip the sunbathing and go straight into the ocean to splash around in the waves!




Lilly for Target Tunic, Mossimo Crochet Shorts, Tory Burch 'TY7045' Sunglasses, Sephora by OPI 'Casting Call'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Five

A sweet bar gift from Caroline From 50 and pouring last weekend at my brothers graduation (hello Nor'easter in May) to 90 and scor...