Friday, July 31, 2015

Friday Five

A corner beach house with the prettiest white picket fence
Yesterday was the last day of my internship, and besides some authentic quesadillas and a few flattering words on my recommendation letter, I'm happy to say I've come out of the experience knowing a little more about applying the law and maybe more importantly, realizing I knew quite a bit to begin with. Law school has a tricky way of making you think everyone else in the room is more clever (or maybe just quicker to adjust), but seeing that I have just as much to bring to the table was pleasantly reassuring.

I have a couple of weeks off with only limited obligations before I head back to school. Tonight I'll be saying good-bye to my family who are flying back to India, and tomorrow I'll have one last hurrah with my college girlfriends during brunch in the city. And since I have a few activities left to cross off my summer bucket list, I plan on trying to fit as much as possible within the next few days before heading to Europe with my family.

Have a great weekend!

My first stab at homemade avocado toast (with a side of my favorite fruit)

My new matte, cat-eye sunglasses by Quay

Go-karting at the beach for a huge adrenaline rush

Nothing like an end of the summer pat on the back like my supervisor's recommendation letter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Five

A sweet bar gift from Caroline From 50 and pouring last weekend at my brothers graduation (hello Nor'easter in May) to 90 and scor...