Monday, February 16, 2015

Purple, Blue, and Pops of Yellow - continued

I've posted about my bedroom at law school before and wanted to do a quick follow-up on my bathroom! I have my own bathroom at my bedroom at my parent's house, but I never had at school when living with friends. I love having my own bathroom back in NJ so I was really excited to be able to live in a 4 bedroom/4 bathroom this year with three of my law school friends.

Now, I love living with friends, but nothing beats having your own bathroom - the ability to hop in the shower whenever without the potential of a line, the convenience of having all of my makeup and hair products spread out without worrying about taking up too much space or not being accessible if someone else is in the bathroom, not having to lug a shower caddy in and out, and of course, not having toilet paper wars!

I carried my purple, blue, and yellow theme into my bathroom as well and am happy with the results. I didn't do too much in terms of extra organization because I didn't want to buy too many custom-type items (I'll be living in a different apartment complex year with a different bathroom layout next year), but everything I bought, from the shower curtain hooks to the toothbrush holder, are items I hunted down - I can be pretty picky! Let me know what you think!









Gordman's Shower Curtain, Room Essentials Shower Hooks, Room Essentials Mirror, Wal-Mart Wall Art, Threshold Hand Towel, Gordman's Owl Mug

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Five

A sweet bar gift from Caroline From 50 and pouring last weekend at my brothers graduation (hello Nor'easter in May) to 90 and scor...