Monday, June 22, 2015

My Crazy Circus - continued

When my family moved when I was 16, I was excited mostly to decorate my bedroom and the prospect of having my own bathroom. Previously, I had shared one with my brother, and while I wasn't exactly battling for drawer space or shower time, nothing beats having your own attached bathroom. (I could walk around naked in a bathrobe! I could take over the counters!) Here is a quick glimpse of a continued look at my crazy circus: bathroom edition.

I carried my theme of pink and green into the bathroom, but downplayed the focus on orange with light terracotta painted walls instead. It's a little small, and there's not too much storage space... but it's all mine, and that's all that really mattered.


Bed Bath and Beyond Shower Curtain, Hooks, Bath Mat, Waste Basket and Tumbler, Linen n Things Storage Tower, Kohls Jewelry Case

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Five

A sweet bar gift from Caroline From 50 and pouring last weekend at my brothers graduation (hello Nor'easter in May) to 90 and scor...