Friday, February 17, 2017

Friday Five

Luxe packaging from Shopbop
I'm a bundle of nerves so I'll keep this short.

One week from now, and I'll be on the other side of the bar exam, part two. I don't know if that's a good thing (so stir crazy), or if I would rather benefit from more study time. I'm quickly approaching what is arguably the most important turning point of my professional career. Regardless, I will be incredibly relieved to have this part of the process (hopefully) over. The grass is always greener so I'm trying my best to not count all the different ways I would re-do the past few months. Instead, my time and energy is much better used in staying focused and motivated on the goal ahead in these final few days. Fingers crossed my best doesn't fall short of good enough, this time around.

Two days, twelve hours, 200 multiple choice questions covering 8 core subjects, and six essays covering a random assortment of the 8 core subjects and 7 "elective" subjects, and two "MPT's".

Wish me luck and keep me in your thoughts!

Never one to turn down a holiday marketing campaign featuring heart-shaped food

A kitschy but fun assortment of Valentine's day cards I sent out to friends

Crockpot Chinese chicken and broccoli (recipe)

Nails currently (tutorial here)

2 comments:

Friday Five

A sweet bar gift from Caroline From 50 and pouring last weekend at my brothers graduation (hello Nor'easter in May) to 90 and scor...