Friday, February 10, 2017

Friday Five

Bringing the party to me this year with frozen
Super Bowl Sunday snacks


I've been losing track of the days of the week, but "working from home" definitely has its perks. No commute, staying in my pajamas, and access to a pantry of snacks, to name a few. While I don't foresee this in my future on a permanent basis (I don't think I'd ever leave my house!), it's a nice change of pace.

I've been ramping up on the the practice exams, which will make up the bulk of my weekend. We had our first big snowfall of the season yesterday so I'm content in staying inside the warm confines of my house riding that out. Have a great weekend!

Aerie is always my go to for underwear (TMI?)

Peanut butter and banana giving my standard avo toast a run for its money

An uncharacteristically spring-like day midweek

Currently obsessed: fake plants for my future apartment

2 comments:

  1. Hello
    Follow me, follow u back

    http://gezgiccift.blogspot.com.tr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Inspirations

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    www.rimanerenellamemoria.de

    ReplyDelete

Friday Five

A sweet bar gift from Caroline From 50 and pouring last weekend at my brothers graduation (hello Nor'easter in May) to 90 and scor...