Friday, December 2, 2016

Friday Five

Snow topped branches
I don't think I gave much weight to the phrase "case of the Monday's" until I came down with such a case... five days in a row, in fact.

Between the incessant phone calls and the massive amount of paper that only seems to grow larger on my desk, it's been one of those weeks, which is all the more reason to embrace the beginning of December and immerse myself in the holiday spirit.

I'm excited to get started on my annual holiday cards this weekend and look up some recipes for the courthouse cookie swap coming up next week (think I can find a Crockpot version?). Have a great weekend!


Current favorite sunglasses - these Prada look-a-likes

Swapping out an old favorite to try something new for my daily breakfasts

Growing up is friend reunions in the form of wedding invitations

Pretty in blush - ready for my next trip (destination: anywhere)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Five

A sweet bar gift from Caroline From 50 and pouring last weekend at my brothers graduation (hello Nor'easter in May) to 90 and scor...