Friday, November 25, 2016

Friday Five

Obsessed with these guac packs for avocado toast
(take: I’ve lost count)
This week has been a short one albeit a whirlwind. I've discovered that as nice as it is to have a long weekend, it can make the workweek seem even longer by trying to cram everything into a shorter time frame.

I'm currently traveling with my family, and it's been my first Thanksgiving (to my memory) without the traditional turkey feast. Mostly, though, I missed the stuffing. (What's your favorite Thanksgiving dish?)

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving, get lucky on Black Friday deals, and have a relaxing long weekend. Personally, I might need another vacation from my vacation after spending a 14 hour round trip drive in the car with my family... but that's a story for another Friday.

Still crazy for a neutral lip (Nyx, London)

Chocolate fudge cake for my Mom's birthday from Carlo's Bakery


I’m not a coffee person, but I am a Starbucks’ annual holiday red cup person
(a.k.a. a basic marketers dream - pictured here is a caramel brûlée latte)

Bucket list item: Momofuku Milk Bar's Thanksgiving croissant

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Five

A sweet bar gift from Caroline From 50 and pouring last weekend at my brothers graduation (hello Nor'easter in May) to 90 and scor...