Friday, August 19, 2016

Friday Five

My current lean cuisine stash
I start work in a few days, and while I'm looking forward to being a "real person," I'm also really going to miss... not being a real person.

This weekend I'll be visiting Saini and her husband, which I'm excited for as I haven't been to their current place yet.

Below are a few of the moments I've been enjoying while being back at home!





My favorite pan fried potatoes with turmeric and chili powder - the more slightly burnt, the better (trust me!)

Treating myself to an overpriced Kylie lip kit in Dolce K

Avocado toast made easy with Moe's ready made chunky guacamole packs

Baby tomatoes from my mom's garden in the backyard!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Five

A sweet bar gift from Caroline From 50 and pouring last weekend at my brothers graduation (hello Nor'easter in May) to 90 and scor...