Friday, August 7, 2015

Friday Five

Summer dinners with freshly grilled corn on the cob
My last week at home! The past few days have been filled with end of summer errands (going to the DMV and getting an oil change), a few post-grad job interviews while I'm still in the area, and seeing friends before I leave for school.

A week off from work also meant catching some movies (I saw Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation and went to a dine-in theater to see Vacation), indulging in all sorts of stereotypical summer foods, lots of long walks before sunset, and of course squeezing in what I could of my summer bucket list. I was up to quite a bit so it was only fitting to have six of those moments captured below instead of the usual five.

I'll be heading off to start my family vacation shortly, and Monday's post will be coming straight from our first stop: Munich. Have a great weekend!

Ice cream sandwiches > ice cream cones > ice cream sundaes


Stopping by South Street Seaport's smaller version of the Smorgasburg

Filipino inspired spring rolls filled with mushrooms at the Lumpia Shack's post at Smorgasburg

Being artsy at The Whitney, a new museum on American art

Indulging in crab, lobster, and shrimp rolls at Luke's Lobster for an extended lunch break

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Five

A sweet bar gift from Caroline From 50 and pouring last weekend at my brothers graduation (hello Nor'easter in May) to 90 and scor...