Friday, April 21, 2017

Friday Five

Dye set up featuring pink tulips and a plethora of candy
Last week was a short one as I had Friday off, which made this one seem all the more longer than usual. I spent the entire long weekend with my family whether it was relaxing at home, watching Oscar movies and netflix shows, grabbing tacos with my brother before driving him to his haircut, or celebrating Easter. We partook in our usual traditions by starting off Sunday with church, having a festive brunch, then going to our family friend potluck. I even dyed eggs this year for the first time! Fitting that I chose to exclusively feature our Easter celebrations on this weeks Friday Five.

As relaxing as last weekend was, I'll be picking up the pace this weekend by heading back into the city for a book signing for Jessica Merchant (aka the inspiration of the above photo), brunch with my study abroad friend John, and shopping and happy hour with my law school friend Rachel who is in town for a few days.

Have a great weekend everyone!
Sunday galette brunch post-Church


The finished product of my "marbled" eggs

White and flared (Banana Republic Factory)

Spicy chicken roast for our family's potluck

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Five

A sweet bar gift from Caroline From 50 and pouring last weekend at my brothers graduation (hello Nor'easter in May) to 90 and scor...