Friday, March 17, 2017

Friday Five

The luckiest day of the year
It's official: work is no longer a "vacation."

Don't get me wrong, I'd rather not go back to studying, but as my to-do list has increased by the day, I'll be bringing home quite a few motion papers home this weekend to cut down on the mountain I'll inevitably face on Monday.

I'm planning on having a low-key weekend by ordering Thai takeout tonight, doing some solo shopping tomorrow, and settling down with my "homework." Plus, my dad gets back home from an overseas trip tomorrow night so it will be nice to have some company at the house again! (Although I know I'll take that back soon enough when I start getting daily texts asking where I am...)

The past few weekends have been jam-packed between social events and hosting sleepovers, so I'm looking forward to having an uncharacteristically quiet weekend - even though it means not partaking in any St. Patrick's Day festivities. Anyone else have anything fun planned to celebrate the luck of the Irish? Have a great weekend!

A Malaysian takeout feast (for one): squid, shrimp flat noodles, and chili chicken

Trying out Ipsy! The peach blush was my favorite.

Pro tip: use the toaster for Lean Cuisine panini’s

 A stone bench that mysteriously appeared on my street one day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Five

A sweet bar gift from Caroline From 50 and pouring last weekend at my brothers graduation (hello Nor'easter in May) to 90 and scor...