Friday, March 10, 2017

Friday Five

Freshly fallen snow
It's been a little crazy around chambers with a plethora of orders to show cause, and I think it's safe to say my toes have more than dipped back into the routine at work. I've kept sane though with mid-week sushi plans with Ashley and the light at the end of the tunnel: the weekend.

The weather has been more than a little sporadic with a 60 and sunny forecast one day and a delayed opening due to snow the next. (Really, sometimes there is nothing better than a government job for the days off, alone.) It's back to the cold this weekend, but I'm looking forward to having another sleepover, this time with college friends from Baltimore, south NJ, and NYC - some who I haven't seen in upwards of a year. We'll be catching Tangled Before Ever After, and I'll also be trying my second hand at a room escape with them. Fingers crossed we escape! Have a great weekend.



Tuna cakes topped with mango and peach salsa

 Love stumbling upon life size art displays in NYC

Is there anything better than Chinese takeout?

 The rooftop at Mr. Purple

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Five

A sweet bar gift from Caroline From 50 and pouring last weekend at my brothers graduation (hello Nor'easter in May) to 90 and scor...