Friday, March 3, 2017

Friday Five

Award season
It's a little strange to have social plans and more than very unsettling to look forward to the weekend, but these are definitely things I can get on board with.

In comparison to my previous 24/7 "on" schedule (minus the time I ate, showered, drove to work, or slept), work has felt more or so like a vacation. I won't feel the same soon enough when I'm drowning in a to-do list a mile long, but there's nothing like having what is essentially two full time jobs to give you a little perspective.

I haven't been to NYC in almost 5 months since late September, which feels like eons to me. To offset last weekend's zen-like relaxation, I have quite the busy one planned this time around, including a post-work happy hour, sleepover with my family friends Anu and Sariga, and marking my return to my favorite city with a bachelorette party for my big Rebecca, and brunch and rooftop cocktails with Brandy, an old friend from Prague.

Because who really needs sleep, right? Have a great weekend!

 Heavy on the crushed red pepper flakes (my favorite pizza topping)

Long awaited pair of Lulu Lemon's

Ramen noodles (with the works) are a staple at my house

Heading to the happiest of hours

2 comments:

  1. It was so good to see you for my bachelorette party! I'm glad you could come!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! Thanks for inviting me :) Can't wait for your bridal shower!

      Delete

Friday Five

A sweet bar gift from Caroline From 50 and pouring last weekend at my brothers graduation (hello Nor'easter in May) to 90 and scor...