Friday, December 30, 2016

Friday Five

Christmas morning
What's better: shortened work weeks or long weekends? Both are a pretty good deal in my book.

It's been a quiet week as I've been the only one in chambers (hello, leggings!), but I'll be stopping by the law clerk happy hour tonight at a brewery right around the corner from the courthouse.

As for the rest of the weekend, I'm a little bummed that this New Years Eve I'll be at home studying instead of celebrating in the city with friends like in years past... but what are ya gonna do. And I'll definitely make up for it next year!

What are your plans to ring in the new year? Let me know in the comments below :)


Last weekends Christmas brunch

A few of my favorite gifts!
(Club Monaco 'Zandrine' Bomber from my brother, Sam Edelman OTK Boots from my parents, Henri Bendel candles from Anu, and Philosophy lotions from Saini)


It may get dark by 5pm, but the twinkling lights help a bit

Curing the back to work blues with a thit bo satay bahn mi sandwich

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Five

A sweet bar gift from Caroline From 50 and pouring last weekend at my brothers graduation (hello Nor'easter in May) to 90 and scor...