Friday, November 11, 2016

Friday Five

I forgot to get a sticker, but more importantly I voted
I've neglected this little blog for a while, or more accurately for all of my 3L year, only snapping pictures of things every now and then and scrambling to fill in the blanks later.

I want to keep it better maintained moving forward, but (again) don't have the free time to give it more attention. More accurately, I have some free time after work, but that space in my schedule has recently been accounted for... but more on that later.

For the time being, I'll be posting Friday Fives with some regularity - weekly or biweekly, depending on the week, and maybe occasional other posts, time willing. At the very least this series reminds me of the little things in life that keep me going, and in the monotony of the daily 9-5 work schedule, I think right now I need those little reminders... especially with that other little thing taking away any free time in my schedule.


This week I had two days off for Election Day and Veteran's Day, and I have to say I'm a huge proponent of a three day work week. I'm looking forward to my long weekend and specifically a Room Escape with my family and another tomorrow where we'll be retrieving a classified document before a raid... wish me luck!

Have a great weekend!

Free carbs: music to my ears. Taking advantage of Panera’s free bagel November by trying out every option, literally (pictured here: asiago cheese and cherry vanilla)

Shopping for new food props (a.k.a. plates that I take photos with instead of eating on) after getting a little antsy with my current stash

Walking down to the pond in the backyard, where most of the leaves have fallen but the view is still pretty

The best perk of a government job are by far the state holiday’s - catching Girl on the Train on my 1st day off this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Five

A sweet bar gift from Caroline From 50 and pouring last weekend at my brothers graduation (hello Nor'easter in May) to 90 and scor...