Friday, September 9, 2016

Friday Five

Work for the next year
I started work about 2 weeks ago, and while I still don't really have a clue what's going on, it's been nice to finally put my law school education to use. I've had a few days on in chambers training, a few state training sessions, and a few courtwide training days. But really, it's just going to take some time at my desk experiencing the every day in and outs to really get a handle of my responsibilities.

Everyone has been super friendly so far, and luckily I work in a town that has a cool center/main street so I don't feel like I'm totally in the boondocks. I'm looking forward to some future happy hours with the other law clerks and exploring the town during my lunches. I already have my eye on a go-to sandwich spot that reminds me a lot of my favorite deli in my hometown!

Below are a few of my favorite moments from the past couple of weeks.



With a side of bottomless fries and campfire sauce, that is! (Reeeed robin)

Completely unnecessary, but I don't have a lot of room in my own closet for my work clothes & my brother left this clothing rack behind at home

My first paycheck gift to myself: teardrop studs from Kate Spade in 'ab'

Finally replaced my Roku... hellooooo Netflix marathons (currently watching: New Girl)


2nd picture taken with iPhone 6S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Five

A sweet bar gift from Caroline From 50 and pouring last weekend at my brothers graduation (hello Nor'easter in May) to 90 and scor...