Thursday, November 20, 2014

Tailgate Like a Champion... Today

My undergrad was a small liberal arts school where we had a decent D1 basketball team but that didn't really mean much nationally. My law school, however, has a huge athletic department and a phenomenal football program. Coming here I definitely made up for the Football Saturday's I didn't have in undergrad- tailgating all morning and watching football games all afternoon.

Last year I bought a student pass for the 6 home games. This year, I decided to forgo the splurge and focus on where I had more fun... the tailgate. Don't get me wrong, the games are definitely a good time. Spirit is so high, and there is nothing like standing in the student section cheering on our team. But ultimately, I'm just not a football fanatic. I do speak "Tailgate" very fluently, however.


Last Saturday was our second to last home game of the season. It was definitely a lot colder than the last game when I wore a tank top, but I still had a great time. With finals quickly approaching and coming down the homestretch of the semester, game day was the perfect excuse to escape the books for a day and pretend I'm a carefree undergrad. Ha, as if! Before heading out to the parking lots, some friends and I got ready together to show off our school spirit. After all, game days are the best reason to go on a bookstore shopping spree and stock up on school gear.


Landsowne Rugby Polo, Express Leggings, University of Notre Dame Tassle Knit Cap and Scarf, Under Armour Knee Socks, Nine West "Counter Riding Boots", Under Armour Eye Black Stickers, Bite Beauty 'Tannin' Lipstick

Caroline: Notre Dame Law School 1/4 Zip Sweatshirt, Old Navy Vest, University of Notre Dame Scarf, Under Armour Knit Cap, BDG Leggings from Urban Outfitters, University of Notre Dame Gloves, Under Armour Eye Black Stickers

Natalia: American Eagle Shirt, Ann Taylor Jeans, Forever 21 Fur Vest, DSW Boots

Rachel: The North Face Coat, University of Notre Dame Tassle Knit Cap, Madewell Scarf, Kate Spade Bag, Free People Jeans

Sara: University of Notre Dame Cap and Scarf, The North Face Coat, Brandy Melville Leggings, Vintage Purse, Ray-Ban Aviator Sunglasses


All photos taken with Canon PowerShot ELPH300HS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Five

A sweet bar gift from Caroline From 50 and pouring last weekend at my brothers graduation (hello Nor'easter in May) to 90 and scor...