Friday, April 7, 2017

Friday Five

Channeling my inner mid 2000 middle schooler
I've never been to a bridal shower and haven't been to a birthday party in ages, and this weekend I've got both lined up, which I'm excited for. First I'll be going to my big Rebecca's parisian themed shower in NJ and then heading to a law school friends birthday in NYC. The icing on the cake is that I'll be going to the birthday with my study abroad friend John, who I haven't seen in months.

I'm planning on taking advantage of the trip out there by extending my stay into Sunday, grabbing breakfast at a quirky Australian spot, and doing a little shopping. Have a great weekend!


Falafels and Mexican grilled corn

Work vending machine, for the win

DC shopping finds (matches and coaster)

First pineapple of the season

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Five

A sweet bar gift from Caroline From 50 and pouring last weekend at my brothers graduation (hello Nor'easter in May) to 90 and scor...