Friday, July 15, 2016

Friday Five

Local farmers market where I love to pick up fresh flowers
I leave in two days (!!).

This summer has flown by. And been excruciatingly slow (hello bar prep). I haven't packed my apartment up yet... or my car. But that's a story for this weekend.

I've been trying to do a few of my favorite things around town the past couple of weeks, and here are some of those moments.





This bouquet of lilies cost $6. File this under "things I will miss about the mid-West."

Finally found this (about a year too late) at a local health food store

Giving "everything but the kitchen sink" a whole new meaning. I couldn't even tell you what I used in the marinades, but every condiment in my fridge that I can't take back.

My favorite local donuts. Their specialty is the cinnamon caramel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Five

A sweet bar gift from Caroline From 50 and pouring last weekend at my brothers graduation (hello Nor'easter in May) to 90 and scor...