Friday, March 25, 2016

Friday Five

My mom's Indian cauliflower and potato dish
fresh off the stove
Happy Friday! This weekend I'm looking forward to having an Easter brunch with a few of my friends. We'll be having a little potluck on Sunday in the midst of finals studying.

Here are five things that have been making me smile lately, and have a great weekend!










On a roll with the Indian style veggies - this time eggplant

My annual Easter basket my family sends me - my favorite inclusion are the brownies my mom makes!

Guac and sundried tomato panini made with some leftover dinner rolls for a quick dinner

Salmon cooked mahi mahi style

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Five

A sweet bar gift from Caroline From 50 and pouring last weekend at my brothers graduation (hello Nor'easter in May) to 90 and scor...