Friday, August 21, 2015

Friday Five

My little SUV, Sparkles, all packed up and ready to hit the road!
Halfway through the week I made the rounds, said my goodbyes, and got ready for my final road trip to the mid-West for my last year of law school. It's gone by slowly, quickly, and flashed by in a blur all at once. Funny how time does that, right? Nonetheless, I'm so excited to enter my third year. Knowing a little more than 1L and experiencing a bit more than 2L, I cannot wait to see what the upcoming year has in store.

From the first bar reviews to the beginning stretch of the semester when we're coasting, to the midway point when exam season seems just a tad too close around the corner, until the final football games and the last tailgates, without a doubt I know that I will want to live this fall with my finger lingering on the slow-motion button. Here's to the start of my last year in the place I've called home for the past two years, and here are five moments commemorating just that featured below.


Looking down the picturesque main street of my college's small town

Getting the keys to my apartment, which will be the first place I've ever lived by myself

An empty home always give me the goosebumps in anticipation of the life and energy it's about to embody

A spicy chicken breakfast biscuit sandwich from Chick-Fil-A, which is always a go-to immediately upon being back at school since I don't have one back home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Five

A sweet bar gift from Caroline From 50 and pouring last weekend at my brothers graduation (hello Nor'easter in May) to 90 and scor...