Friday, May 15, 2015

Friday Five

Making the rounds of good-bye's with a cup of coffee (and
lemonade for me!) with my friend Joe
I've finished up the last of my final exams, celebrated being done with 2L year with my law school friends, packed up my apartment, and made the 10 hour drive back home for the summer.

I've only been home for a couple of days now, but it's been nice to sleep in and have days marked with nothing more extraordinary than crossing off a TV season off my to-do list (hello Netflix). I have a little over a week before I start work right after Memorial Day, and I've been taking that to my full advantage. I've been slowly unpacking my belongings (the most tedious task for someone who packs up her whole life belongings every August), and getting around to all those errands I've neglected during the school year (getting an oil change being a top priority along with a hair cut as my layers are way outgrown by this point). I'll be working at a local prosecutor's office this summer, and while I'm excited to gain more hands-on experience and hopefully have a productive summer, I'm also enjoying taking it easy in the meantime before my start date.

I don't have too many plans for this weekend beyond spending time with my family, but I'm looking forward to getting together with my high school, college, and family friends who I haven't seen for a while in the coming days and weeks. Here's to the start of summer!


One last view of the Dome before hitting the road to drive back home

Making a pit stop at my undergrad, a convenient 10 minute detour, for a walk down memory lane and a bite to eat before continuing the road trip

Binge watching all the Netflix shows I finally have time for and first on the queue: Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

Sitting by the pond in my backyard is one of my favorite parts of being back home


First two photos taken with iPhone 4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Five

A sweet bar gift from Caroline From 50 and pouring last weekend at my brothers graduation (hello Nor'easter in May) to 90 and scor...