Friday, January 9, 2015

Friday Five

A midday break for an old-fashioned pick me up with a
new twist: chocolate chip cookie shots filled with milk
The past couple of weeks have passed by in a blur. Tonight I will be headed back to law school as my winter break is almost over and second semester classes begin on Monday.

Let's see. I got into a car accident, Christmas shopped, spent Christmas with my family, went furniture shopping for my brother's new apartment, spent a long weekend in NYC with several college friends, went to boozy brunches, saw a comedy show, binge watched tv shows, spent New Years Eve with college friends, caught up with high school friends in town over sushi, saw my Big (and her new puppy!) over classic NJ diner food, had Spanish food, Cyprian food and Mexican food, went to happy hours, had an eye appointment and a dermatologist appointment, had my hair cut, and shopped a little more. So, I've been busy, to say the least.

I've enjoyed my break, but I am ready to travel back to school, see my friends, and get back to my life there. That being said, here are 5 things over the past two weeks that have brought a smile to my face.

The best way to catch up with friends? Southern bbq and unlimited mimosas at boozy brunch

Retiring my worn out sneakers for a colorful, new upgrade

Exploring ear jackets, a new trend I have finally been able to locate, after scouring stores for affordable options

The twinkling lights from our tree the first thing I would see upon turning into our driveway

1st and 2nd photos taken with iPhone 4S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Five

A sweet bar gift from Caroline From 50 and pouring last weekend at my brothers graduation (hello Nor'easter in May) to 90 and scor...