Friday, November 28, 2014

Friday Five

A white Thanksgiving in NJ
I'm currently at my parent's home in New Jersey, and while I have a lot to be grateful for, having had the opportunity to fly back home to celebrate Thanksgiving with my family, today marks exactly two weeks until I will be taking my Evidence final. I'm in an odd limbo where I fluctuate between feigning blissful ignorance at the prospect of taking my first exam of the semester to freaking out at the idea of how much more I have to do in so little time.

Nonetheless, as the week (and the month) draws to a close, I have a lot to be thankful for, namely the five things that made me happy this week. From being able to celebrate the holidays with my friends at law school, to enjoying a turkey with my family at home, this week has been a flurry of hectic deadlines, productive schoolwork, and a few chances at relaxation which I've captured below.

A perk of living with 3 other girls is that our apartment never has a shortage of baked goods. Case in point: this cookie-oreo-brownie concoction.

My contribution to Friendsgiving: a chocolate pecan bourbon pie that has quickly become my go-to dessert

What used to take an entire day of traveling, between a layover and a non-direct flight, now only takes a mere 2 hours from point A to B

Starting Thanksgiving Day off right with pumpkin pancakes for a festive breakfast

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Five

A sweet bar gift from Caroline From 50 and pouring last weekend at my brothers graduation (hello Nor'easter in May) to 90 and scor...